The advice and recommendations in our Financial Plan are tailored to each individual’s specific circumstances. This is largely determined by:
Our expertise and advice covers a range of scenarios from Independent Living to Nursing Care.
For further information please click here.
- Where the person will be living;
- independent living
- assisted living
- retirement home
- care home
- care at home
- The level of any care needed
- Current income
- Any state benefits being received
- Available assets
Once we know the circumstances, we investigate the use of an ‘Immediate Needs Annuity’ (also known as a Care Fees Annuity) and an investment basis, to identify the best method of funding the shortfall between the overall costs and income.
Options could include;
- Investment for income to cover the shortfall between income and the cost of care fees.
- Purchase an annuity to cover the shortfall, and use the return achieved on a separate investment to recoup the cost of the premium paid into the annuity.
- Invest for income to cover part of the shortfall and buy a smaller annuity.
Our Financial Plan will include a clear, detailed analysis of each method, in consideration of your specific circumstances, and will also set out the pro’s and con’s of each basis for your further guidance.
Immediate Needs Annuity
There are a number of advantages in using an Annuity to fund your care costs.For more details on the Immediate Needs Annuity please click here
Investment OptionCarefully constructed and managed, high quality Model Investment Portfolios, covering a range of scenarios for clients of all age groups. For more details on our Investment Process please click here
Taking the next step.
If you are happy to proceed with obtaining our specific advice at this stage, you can download the two documents from our ‘Library' for completion with the necessary details to get things under way.
Our initial advice is free of charge and without any obligation on your part.
Or, if you have any questions, or to discuss your circumstances in complete confidence without obligation or cost, please call us on 0845 077 5655 or email us
You can also obtain an initial 'guide' annuity quotation via our quote page
Call us today and talk to an expert 0845 077 5655
We can tailor-make a financial
plan that works for you.
Receive a free quotation
regarding the potential cost
of your care fees
Complete peace of mind
- Acutely aware of the emotional upheaval faced by clients
- Team of experts available
- Personal and caring service
- One of the leading national care fees planning specialists